Founder/CEO

Friday, September 07, 2012

A.S.I.A. College Tour Sponsor Project
2012 College Preparatory Educational Program and Black College Tour


Peace! My Organization A.S.I.A. has been presented with a wonderful opportunity to help sponsor two High School Students participate in an Annual College Preparatory Educational Program and Black College Tour this October (17th - 21st). I myself attended Central State University (a HBCU in Wilberforce, OH), my sister attended Morgan State University (a HBCU in Baltimore, MD), my older brother attended Alabama State University (a HBCU in Montgomery, AL) and I have many colleagues who attended Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU's) so I know first hand the value of such an opportunity for our youth! The Purpose of this Tour is as follows:
  • Afford high school Juniors and Seniors the opportunity to Tour Historical Black College and Universities (HBCUs) in the Maryland & Washington, D.C. area.
  • Motivate students to explore their Educational options and strive for Academic excellence.
  • Inspire and Empower students to pursue higher education.
  • Create an awareness of campus life.
  • Introduce the College application process.
  •  Provide an overview/assistance of the financial aid process.

The Total Cost of this Tour (which includes Bus Transportation, Hotel Lodging & Ticket to Homecoming Football Game) is $375 per student and the Itinerary is as follows:

*October 17th Depart Buffalo
*October 18th Howard University, Coppin State
*October 19st Morgan State & Bowie State
*October 20th Homecoming Game
*October 21st Return to Buffalo



Each student was required to pay a nonrefundable Registration deposit of $100 on August 31, 2012 and I have pledged to help secure $500 to help sponsor two students (Brittany Bennett and Cortez Black) participate in this Tour. To help meet this goal, I have agreed to donate ALL OF THE PROCEEDS from my Books Sales for the month of September and this is also where you all come in! I have created three Sponsorship Options available to all of you who want to support Brittany and Cortez.

1. You can be a Silver, Gold or Platinum Sponsor by going to my Sponsor Campaign Page on Fundly.com.

2. You can purchase any of my Books by clicking on the E-Store or Amazon Link on my right siderbar. Again, ALL OF THE PROCEEDS from my Books Sales for the month of September will be going towards this Program.

3. You can click on this A.S.I.A. Donation Link or click on the Link at the top of this Website to donate any amount you desire. Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated!

This Campaign will end on October 7th, 2012 so I encourage all of you who're striving to help sponsor our youth to do so as soon as possible. I also want to Thank all of you in advance for your consideration, support and investment in our youth.

Peace!
Saladin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order an bAqJzbWZ [URL=http://www.aaareplicahandbags.weebly.com/]aaa replica bags[/URL] to your friends EKcuqdbc [URL=http://www.aaareplicahandbags.weebly.com/ ] http://www.aaareplicahandbags.weebly.com/ [/URL]