Founder/CEO

Monday, August 27, 2012

 In Honor of Amar Self
    

     Allah who brought Knowledge and Civilization to Power Hill, Amar Self went back to essence. There was a memorial held in honor of His physical presence returning to its' essence on the Truth or Square or Wisdom at its' Cipher in the Build or Destroy Moon. There will be a Greater Memorial for Allah's influence in the person of Amar Self on the seventh day of the Justice Moon at the Univesal Street Academy -Understanding Understood Cipher Equality Germantown Avenue; October 7th, 2pm: Universal Street Academy, 3306 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA). I met Amar and Jamel Tamu, through a third Shabu Allah. I knew of Amar through his works. The works was the ciphers he formed, the brothers he taught. This is not a journey of the unknown that we sojourn, it is a journey of the Known and a persistence in things which are and are to be shown & proved. This chronicle is not about what I believe, it is what I know. As first born of Power Hill, Knowledge Gahib stated to ones in attendance: "____ Are you here, or do you believe that you are here? So why when it comes to knowing God is, do we slip from what's known and into uncertainty?" Then Gahib continued by explaining that "most of us got here through the process of slavery, stripped of everything including our language and taught to be other than ourselves." He explained; "I came to know Amar through what he taught. What Amar taught was Civilization; how to be civilized. The meaning of Civilization is one having Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Culture, Refinement and is not a savage in the pursuit of Happiness."
     I, Allah Universal Lord Life Justice Shabazz, stated that this is a journey into the known, because Self in the form of Knowledge Gahib stated it simply and eloquently-- plus I know it to be true. We are civilized people. We know who the true and living God is, not the one who has been searched for for Trillions of Years or said to live Ten Zillion Light Years away but by the evidence of the essence that lives inside you: For those who know the Bible and since the slave master claims to be Christian and taught from it, I summit the following verses:

"Know you not that you are Gods and Children of the Most High?" -- Psalms 82

"Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?"-- 1 Corinth 3:16 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." --Eccl. 12:7

"God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."-- John 4:24

"And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes."-- Luke 12:47

     This Knowledge of (the true) Self is something you must know in your mind and feel within one's heart. Each one must teach one-- and when you reach one, you see that Allah is one, though infinite in expressions. Allah is the one Self which peers through many faces. When I met Amar and Jamel Tamu, Jamel was asking me several questions concerning lessons. You must understand, I came back to Power Hill after receiving this knowledge in knowledge born god equality in Now Why. I entered into the realm of Power Hill and I met a few of the first born here, having young fire within my veins, but I had not met the one who taught those who were the first born. Jamel was examining my position as a sign of continuity (to see if what I knew was consistent with how he was taught), but Amar had not spoken. As I grew here in Power Hill and sojourned with the first born here, I began to appreciate what each brings to this nation-- also how great a person Amar is for being able to reach all these types. So when he and I finally got to converse, I knew him already through his work of teaching civilization to others. It wasn't what he said, it was what he did that I bear witness to. There is a sense of family here and it is due to a consistency that extends back to what the Father taught. This knowledge was intended to produce Civilized people and in doing so produce a Universal Family and Nation. That is consistent here in Power Hill. So when we met for an emergency meeting over Big Bakim's for this years Family day and Amar was in attendance, I could just imagine how proud he must be to be in the center of something that has been growing in attendance every year. Almost like a proud father-- but much greater! It's not what you say, but what you do. and Amar did us real justice in teaching Power Hill's First Born. Allah U Akbar! Allah is the Greatest!

     Light travels at 186,000 miles per second, sound travels at 1,120 feet per second. I'm more likely to see you before I hear you or reach you. But if I should run into your works before meeting you and it is positive, then I know you before reaching you, through what you did. I see your intent, people who bear witness and your love for us as people-- which is more than what you could put into words. Amar lives on through us! I am because we are.

Peace,
Allah Universal Lord Life