Founder/CEO

Friday, January 01, 2021

Animation Series: I Love My Hair!

 

In this Atlantis School For Gifted Youngsters Story Time episode we share the book "I Love My Hair!" featuring youth entrepreneur Kiddie Kosmetics. This book is Written by Natasha Anastasia Tarpley and Illustrated by E.B. Lewis. To promote literacy and literature, Story Time is a Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center program and Atlantis School For Gifted Youngsters produced series that highlights children's books that are inspiring, empowering and educational. 


Please SUPPORT and SHARE my Atlantis School Renovation Project. I am renovating a property to establish a cultural enrichment early childhood learning center and after school program in my city:

PayPal: atlantisbuild@gmail.com
CashApp: $SaladinAllah

2 comments:

Drift Financial Services said...


Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
Approved Auditor in DAFZA
Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
Approved Auditor in JAFZA


i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
Approved Auditor in DMCC
Virgin Linseed Oil BP

Doc Magnus said...

Thannk you for sharing this