Founder/CEO

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Are Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet Related?

 


In this 73rd Episode of Atlantis Build Talk Radio I discuss the science of our Supreme Mathematics and its relationship to our Supreme Alphabet.



Also, please SUPPORT and SHARE my Atlantis School For Gifted Youngsters Renovation Project. I am renovating a property to establish a cultural enrichment early childhood learning center and after school program:

PayPal: atlantisbuild@gmail.com
CashApp: $SaladinAllah

2 comments:

Roadrunner Support said...

Outstanding Blog! I want people to know just how good this information is in your Blog. I will visit your blog daily because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. If Roadrunner Email Not Working Error please contact roadrunner support team for solution.

Kamau Haki-Allah said...

Peace! I don't understand where the confusion lies. when we say Islam is mathematics, and mathematics is the science to EVERYTHING in life, that simply means that at the root of EVERYTHING lies MATHEMATICS, including the ALPHABET. You made a very interesting point GOD, because someone chooses to negate to acknowledge the numerical order of the ALPHABET, that doesn't change the sequential order of each letter.