Founder/CEO

Monday, April 25, 2011

Stranded on an island, a group of schoolboys degenerate into savagery.

Culture Bandits




In light of all of the Natural/Sociopolitical Disasters happening here in America and throughout the World, NOW IS DEFINATLY NOT THE TIME to be losing our time “searching for that-that does not exist” (10/1-40). Now is also not the time to be “doing ‘your own’ thang”, chasing paper that carries no real value, or not being committed to a common Companionship, Family, Community cause to assess/address these Natural/Sociopolitical Disasters. If our perspective is Individualistic, things will continue to get worst for us… I say ‘continue’ because there is no doubt within my Mind that things are already going bad for Individuals like this. Ultimately, we need eachother, and Natural/Sociopolitical Disasters have a way of reminding “some” of us about that undeniable actual fact. If you disagree, then put your own Theories to the test -and you can start by not sharing that oxygen you’re holding in your lungs right now.

One of the simplest definitions Gods/Earths use to define ‘Culture’ is “one’s way of life”. What may not be as simple is defining those elements which make up not only “one’s way of life”, in respect to us, a God/Earth’s way of life. In our way of life, there are some things that are clearly native to our Culture, and some things that are clearly not native to our Culture. In order for us to make an accurate assessment of these native/non-native things, we must have a basic standard to measure these differences; an impartial standard that all Gods/Earths acknowledge and support. This basic standard represents the “one common cause” advocated by our “Society of Men (and Women) or Group of Men (and Women)”. The purpose of advocating this standard is to ensure that we maintain a level of “Equality (balance/fairness) in everything” (8/1-14) between us. In addition to fairness and impartiality, having this level of Cultural Consensus and Congruence helps us build/reinforce trust, familiarity, and expectations when dealing with one another. How? Because “we have agreed” (10/1-40). Our agreement is not based upon how an individual cee’s it or how we personally feel, it’s based upon a basic standard that serves the best interest of all of us (the collective). If there are no basic standards that we can all agree upon, it’s impossible to trust or have any degree of expectancy of what we or others may/may not do. Under these circumstances, it’s also impossible to have a Family, Community, or Society “founded in Peace” (5/1-14) because there’s no basic standards [fundamental law(s)] to govern these Units by. If everybody is doing their own thing, doing what they feel, doing them, have “their own” understandings, and etc.., there will be no consistency, and lack of order only breeds chaos (Anarchy).

Civilization and Righteousness
In the 17/1-40, Civilization is defined as “one having Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Culture, Refinement, and is not a savage in the pursuit of Happiness.” Therefore, a person who claims to be Civilized should be clearly demonstrating these Attributes in their everyday Life. If you Know better than you’re Wise enough to do better! Why? Because we Understand our Culture or ‘way of life’ hinges upon the idea of doing our best in all of our endeavors or as we say “Striving for Perfection!” This implies Refinement which is improvement, growth & development, and purification. If we’re not dedicated to these virtues and instead place more value of pleasure seeking and self aggrandizement, we become savages pursuing Happiness. We pursue it because we haven’t learned that we are it! Therefore this malcontent attitude towards ourselves and life as a whole makes us uncivil…

Righteousness consists of two words: Right & Just which means ‘True’. Righteousness is our ability to identify the truth of a situation, make a just decision in regards to the truth, and then do the right thing. It’s as simple as identifying what a person, place, or thing is, making a judgment about that person, place, or thing, and doing what’s right in relationship to that person, place or thing. For example, some time ago I learned the truth about a person who was “shielding me from his dirty religion” (5/1-14). In all fairness (just/justice), the right thing for me to do in this situation was to cut them off because they meant no good to me, our Family, our Community, or our Nation. Yes I felt bad about this because I thought we were Brothers, b.u.t. I didn’t allow these feelings to cloud the truth, my judgment, and doing the right thing. As Civilized People who advocate Righteousness, this isn’t always easy, b.u.t. it is always necessary! Now some People like to say that there is ultimately no Right vs Wrong, Morality is subject to personal opinion, Righteousness is doing what works for you, and Ethics don’t exist. If you hear a person, especially a grown adult speaking in these terms, I suggest you deal with them with a long handled spoon or not at all. What you may interpret as “Free Thinking” is nothing more than them putting you on notice about the dangers you’re taking while dealing with them, and the lack of responsibility they’ll assume when something does happen to you (and your child(ren if you have any) in the process. Some time ago I met a Woman who was very adamant about sharing “her favorite” Song with me as we got to know eachother; it was Beyonce’s Song “Flaws and All”:

"Flaws And All"

I'm a train wreck in the morning
I'm a bitch in the afternoon
Every now and then without warning
I can be really mean towards you
I'm a puzzle yes in deed
Ever complex in every way
And all the pieces aren't even in the box
And yet, you see the picture clear as day.

[Chorus]
I don't know why you love me
And that's why I love you
You catch me when I fall
Accept me flaws and all
And that's why I love you [3x]

I neglect you when I'm working
When I need attention I tend to nag
I'm a host of imperfection
And you see past all that
I'm a peasant by some standards
But in your eyes I'm a queen
You see potential in all my flaws
and that's exactly what I mean.

[Chorus]
I don't know why you love me
And that's why I love you
You catch me when I fall
Accept me flaws and all
and that's why I love you [3x]

[Repeat Chorus]



After listening to this Song, following it up by reading the above Lyrics, and cross referencing it with what I’ve learned about her thus far via her and her children, I decided that it wasn’t in my best interest to take it any further. Some events that happened after the fact gave me further confirmation that I undoubtedly made the right decision. Cee, everybody wants to be accepted, but everybody doesn’t want to be acceptable. I mention this experience to emphasize the importance to not mistake People’s acknowledgement of their flaws, hugged insecurities, short comings, imperfections (humanity) as a Declaration of Change. Sometimes People tell us these things to simply say “Enter At Your Own Risk”! As Gods/Earths, this of course is not the perspective of a Civilized Person, or the posture/attitude of someone who’s advocating Righteousness. If we’re building about anything that’s “other than ourselves” (12/1-36), it’s strictly for the purpose of addressing how we can elevate beyond these conditionings.., not to promote, advocate, or wallow in them.

Now, just because I’m building about the importance of us having a Cultural Consensus and being Congruent doesn’t mean that I’m saying we need to compromise our ‘Originality’. What I am advocating is that we embrace/express our ‘Originality’ doing the right things for ourselves, eachother and the Planet! The problem that arises when People advocate doing their own thing, doing what they feel, doing them, having “their own” understandings, and etc… is that they usually don’t mean good. They’re not saying, “I’m going to do my own thing volunteering my time with the Youth” or “That’s my own understanding how we’ll be successful reaching out to the sick & shut in.” These People are Hedonists; talking selfish and individualistic about saying/doing whatever they feel -up to and including destroying themselves, our Family Units, our Communities, and our Nation. If we’re discussing ‘Original’ approaches to solving problems and making this World a better place that’s Peace! B.u.t. if People want to debate over one’s ability to say/do whatever they want even though it clearly causes health problems (chain smoking/alcoholism), Family dysfunction (child neglect/absentee parenting), and/or Public Safety issues (selling drugs/promiscuity), I’m not with that at all. I have more positive and productive things to do and anyone who has an allegiance to Civilization and Righteousness should to. The irony in this is the fact that these People only advocate “Your Cee, My Cee” when they feel like they’re getting their own way. As soon as some other “Free Thinker” says/does whatever they want to do, and it doesn’t coincide with them getting their own way, they have a serious problem with them. Upon greater analysis of such a selfish, inconsiderate, immature Philosophy, you’ll notice that Kindergarten children often function in the same way, and need to learn the importance of responsibility, respect, consideration, and sharing. Unfortunately, this elementary mentality just happens to still be operating in grown males/females who have yet to grow up…

In closing, I want to encourage us to stay diligent in our contributions to Civilization and upholding of Righteousness “regards to whom or what” (11/1-14). As Gods/Earths, we are the standard bearers of these virtues, and must demands nothing less of ourselves and those who claim partnership with our Culture. Our 8-Point Cultural Curriculum is much more than just a tool for objective Intellectual Discourse. It’s a Worldview that consists of Principles and Core Values we use for practical and ethical applications in Life. Therefore we learn to think a certain way in order to do things a certain way. Not any ole way, b.u.t. the right and most beneficial way for ourselves, our Family, our Community, and our Nation. Either we are truly Gods/Earths who’re committed to these collective standards of Civilization and Righteousness, or we are not, flaws and all…

Peace,
Saladin

2 comments:

Thee~VOICE said...

PEACE, Now if everyone practiced what they preached and most in our great Nation would adhere to these standards then the world would be a better place!!!
Thank U 4 Stopping By!!!
P.E.A.C.E.

I Victory said...

Peace.

Great build! Glad I came across your blog today, been a minute and I needed that read. Thanks God.

Peace.
-IV