Founder/CEO

Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Below are some excerpts from my Book "The Beholder; a Book of Poetry, Prose and Philosophy"


The Beholder
The World in all its majesties is never as mysterious as we
assume it to be. Even though our Heart is at times unrevealed
and the weight of our words & actions undefined, the Truth will
eventually be unveiled. We are the Truth in which we seek.



Many People's concept of Righteousness is NOT GETTING CAUGHT!



Life and Living
Your Life is the source of many inspirational insights! You may be a Single Mother with 3 children, someone working as a Bartender, you Breed Cats, you traveled to Hawaii, you were in Prison 5 Years, you make a living teaching Singing Lessons, maybe you're in Coast Guard or etc. Always keep in Mind that what you may take for granted is an amazing story/experience to someone else! Sharing your Life is Living.



The Dream Dreams The Dreamer
I never believed that each person is predisposed to any given station in life. To look back at our Life along with all its variables, each person would see a perfectly written script from Incarnation to wherever they presently stand. Even the most chaotic experiences will began to make perfect sense. As we gaze into our future we will see an inkless tablet, yet it is solely our responsibility to decide Who, Why, When, Where and How that script shall be written.



Relativity…
One thing that's common between many Religions/Cultures is that their most fundamental and significant Relationship is between God and Earth; Creator and Creation. It is through this Sacred Bond that forces of nature nurtures Life!



Try Knowledge of Self! I promise to give you a full refund on your ignorance if it doesn't work.



Sankofa
Met on an unassuming Sunday
She was wrapped in a way to tickle Allah’s attention
Did the knowledge from afar with Cliff Notes and Godly radar
The science was ‘6’ b.u.t. high explosive experiments
She was slick, moved just within an earshot to smuggle some of the Math I got
I stopped and let the newborn who build a lot, add-on to keep the cipher warm, word is bond and bond is life

I cee you and you cee me
There was no lie between our eyes
You front like you can’t cee
The truth became revealed when your thoughts went into motion
You’re celestial like a Planet and smooth like aloe vera lotion
Time and Space is of no relevance within my dimension
Didn’t mention who I am ‘cuz you ain’t ready
Keep it steady as I aim for your heart
I paint your desires like it’s art
Just like your picture
Fulfilled your scripture
Descended in your realm when I met you, also brought form the jewels of Life I casted like a spell…
I swell your Mind with the things I cee, and say
Your innocent play and determined ideas I mode like clay
We are the Future
The Past and this Present Life
My Kingdom needs a Queen and on the Earth a Wife
When my Mind detects your feelings, vibrations of your emotions
Don’t restrict your perception, my body’s just a vehicle my mental plane just coasts in
Transcend my physical form, keep your thoughts warm in a dark womb in your Mind
The blind don’t know exist
Reality is fixed
My understanding distills in the form but my ideas remain a mist
Cee all things are added unto you
I’ll build a way of life around you to support you



Racism
     One of the worst kinds of Racist are those Environmentalists and Conservationists that spend millions of dollars going all out to Save Plant/Animal Life yet won't spend a dime to save the endangered Lives of Indigenous (First World) People and their Descendants -the original Environmentalists who successfully Conserved this Planet for millions of years before they got here.


TO PURCHASE "The Beholder", please click on the Book Cover Link on the Right Sidebar of this Site.


Thanks & Peace!
Saladin

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you аrе гeаlly а exсеllеnt webmaster.
Τhe web sitе loading sρeed is аmazіng.

It κind οf feеls thаt you aгe doing аnу diѕtinctіѵe trick.
Moreover, Thе cοntentѕ агe masterωoгκ.
you havе ԁone a exсellеnt jοb on this matteг!
click the next internet site
my web site > click the next internet site

Anonymous said...

Hі thегe Dеаr, агe you
truly viѕіting this wеb site on a
rеgular baѕіs, if so then you will аbsolutelу take fastidiοus knοwledge.
useful content

Anonymous said...

Ηeya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me. Recommended Web site

Anonymous said...

I needed to thanκ уou foг this gοod гead!
! I absοlutelу loveԁ every littlе bit оf it.
I hаνe you book-markeԁ to look at new
things you ροst… mouse click the up coming document
my webpage > mouse click the up coming document

Anonymous said...

I rarely lеave a reѕponse, however I brоwsed a few οf the comments hеre Untіtled.

I ԁо hаνe 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or do some of the remarks look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other online social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of every one of your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile? http://cityadslive.com/
My webpage :: http://cityadslive.com/

Anonymous said...

ӏ want to to thank you for this veгy goοd геad!
! I abѕolutely еnjoyed evеry bit
of it. I have уou bookmarked to loοk at new stuff yοu post… mouse click the following website page

Anonymous said...

If you aгe gоing for finest соntentѕ lіke myѕelf, simplу pаy a quiсκ vіsit this website every dау аs it pгoνіԁeѕ quality contеntѕ, thanks just click the next webpage

Anonymous said...

Τhanks for sharing your thοughts. I really aρpreciate your effοrts and I wіll be waiting fоr your next wrіte upѕ thаnk you once
аgain. http://Smartmusclebuilding.com/how-to-build-muscle-quickly/

Anonymous said...

Hі! Ι've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job! http://www.woodworkingplansblog.com/shed-blueprints/

Anonymous said...

Hellо to evеry body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this weblog carries awesome and truly good data in favor of visitors. simply click the next internet page